Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Hello beautiful
By Marie Claude Rodier

 

Hi everyone,

For my latest October post, I played with CSI case 334, details can be found below my layout.

Hello beautiful

 


I am not a big fan of Halloween, so instead of using traditional costume picture and theme, 
I used one of my favorite black and white photo of my eldest son. And I chose to go 
with a fall inspiration using most of the color scheme and a few clues. 



Hello beautiful was first painted with brown acrylic and embossed with Tim Holtz’s
 Rusty Hinge Ditress Embossing Blaze. It created such a beautiful shiny rusty look!!!


Hessian Patch Panels were painted with teal acrylic and tucked under the central paper cluster.


Frame Jenna was primed with white gesso and embossed with the same Tim Holtz embossing glaze.
The white background gives it a completely different look, It’s lighter and more vibrant. 


2Crafty Product used...
Frame Jenna
Hello beautiful
Hessian Patch Panels


Until next time, be happy and be creative!

Marie Claude
xx