Sunday, October 4, 2020

Autumn boxes by Elena Martynova

Hello crafty friends!
 Elena here today with a set of Seasonal Mixed Media Box.

All the luxury of autumn in new photo boxes. 
Noble purple, rebellious Burgundy, and sumptuous gold were reunited together.

The main decoration is my favorite chipboards from 2Crafty Chipboard.

Some of them are covered with brown and gold embossing powder by  Lindy's. 
The other part is painted and covered with transparent powder
 to enhance the color and fix the paint.

I used paper by Blue Fern Studio and Fabrika Decoru.


These boxes are designed for storing photos from autumn photo sessions. 
They can also be used as gift wrapping. 
I think it would be very nice to receive such a compliment.



I used all the chip dials and I still have a lot of hands from the clock.
 Why not use them this way! The role of the dial was played by a wreath of leaves
 from the Frame Viney Circles set, I pasted it on a card with a calendar 
and it turned out to be such a little crazy clock :)))







I put pictures of my dad in this box when he was very young. 
They were made 70 years ago.


Have a look at the wonderful chipboard I've used here:


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo