Thursday, August 27, 2020

"Timeless Beauty"
By Di Garling



Hi there 2Crafty fans, thanks for calling by.
Today I have another layout to share with & here in Australia we are heading 
out of winter finally & so I thought I would go with lovely bright summery colours !

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
"Timeless Beauty"- title
Leafy Shrub Set #2
6" Skeleton Clock Frames


So after doing a simple little mixed media background
and a little fussy cutting, I set about altering my chipboard pieces to match.

Starting off with this sweet little "Timeless Beauty" title
which I firstly basecoated in white gesso, followed by a coat of purple
acrylic paint. When dry I then applied a coat of "Crackle Accents".
That gives it a crackled & a slightly shiney appearance.


Next I gave the "Skeleton Clock Frames" two coats of 
white paint as I wanted them to be snow white!


 Lastly I treated the two pieces of the "Leafy Shrub Set #2"
the same as I had done on the title & I have poked one piece into
 the top flower cluster & another piece of it down in the bottom left corner.

Lastly I very lightly sponged a tiny bit of  white gesso on 
everything to give it a soft shabby appearance.


Well thats all I have for you today.
I will see you back here again real soon.

Until next time....