Monday, May 25, 2020

Todays moments, tomorrows memories
album & video by Marie Sabatier


I took advantage of the confinement period to create an album and for
 that I used a lot of chipboard especially titles and words.


This is an album I made for my son and his girlfriend.

"Todays moments, tomorrows memories"







I also made a small video to see HERE







2Crafty Chipboards used :


- 6X4 phrase sticks 5
-Tattered hearts
- Arrow word Set 2
- Mini Butterfly Swirl
- Friendship mini word pack
- Fine word Set 1





- Heart-Clumps
- Flower Doilleys
- French Lace Border
- ATC title sticks Set 4






As always I applied a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.


On the "Tattered hearts" chipboard I only added a little "Green Brocade" wax to give shine.

For the title I applied "India Pink" color metallic wax, I colored the letters in black.







For some titles I left the natural color.






Here for the "Mini Butterfly Swirl" chipboard I applied "Razzleberry Plum" embossing powder.





Here embossing powder "Of Quartz it is" with relief.





As for the title "happy" and "remenber" I also applied embossing powder of color "Chalk it up".






I find these new titles and sentences really great. 
In an album I find that they catch the eye.






Here you are but don't hesitate to watch the video you will have a lot more details and maybe it will give you ideas.


Thank you for your visit, see you soon.