Tuesday, May 26, 2020

"Beauty Within" - In Shades of Pink
By Di Garling



Hi there lovelies, thanks for calling by.
Di Garling here with you today to share another layout featuring some
 gorgeous pieces of our favourite 2Crafty Chipboard.

2Crafty Chipboard Used....

 "Beauty Within" title - Mini Title Sticks Set #2
Window Shutter Set
Flourish Adornment Set #6


For the "Beauty Within" word stick I simply wiped it over with a sponge 
and a little white acrylic paint taking care not to cover the engraved word.
It doesn't get much easier thank that.


My most favourite chipboard piece at the moment is this "Window Shutter Set".
I just adore this piece. 

I coloured it firstly with a coat of white gesso, followed by
randomly blobbing on some "Textured Paste" with my finger & when dry I
just lightly wiped it over with some "Sweet Rose" Finnibair Wax paste
before finishing off by wiping over with a little white gesso.


I am sooo happy how those little window shutters turned out.


The final chipboard piece to finish off my layout was one of the
flourishes from the "Flourish Adornment Set #6" which I treated
the same way as what I did the window shutters.

Well thats all I have for you today.
 I will see you back here in a couple of weeks

Until then.....