Thursday, April 2, 2020

"Moments"
Layout By Di Garling


Hi there 2Crafty friends, thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are all safe & well.

 Today I have another layout to share with you to hopefully inspire you just a little.
I was inspired to used this gorgeous little chippie shutter set by my team mate Charmane,
who used it on her project the other day. It is such a sweet little chipboard piece.


 2Crafty Chipboard Used....
Mini Flourish Bits
Window Shutter Set
Fine Word Set #3


So after firstly base coating all my chippie pieces in white gesso,
I then proceeded to roughly colour the gorgeous little
"Window Shutter Set" 
with some paint which I simply applied with my finger.


I used a couple of pieces from the "Mini Flourish Bits" to pop out
of the flower clusters & these were coloured with a pigment ink pad.


 My title, "Moments" is from the "Fine Word Set #3" & I simply treated
in the same as I did for the Flourish Bits.

I hope you like my layout today & that perhaps it has inspired you
to get yourself one of these little "Window Shutter Sets" too. I just love them.

Stay safe & well & until next time

MY BLOG...