Wednesday, April 1, 2020

"Just You"
Canvas by Marie Sabatier


Despite the difficult situation in which we currently live, it is important to continue to live by helping ourselves morally with our families, our friends, our occupations.

I hope that my first creation of this month of April will bring you a little inspiration to make you want to create.

I chose to create a canvas with this magnificent "Corner Heart Spray" chipboard


"Just you"





2Crafty Chipboards used :


- Just You
- Corner Heart Spray
- Lattice-Heart Set
- Tiny Leaf Stems








I applied a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.


For the "Corner Heart Spray" chipboard I applied a layer of white crackle paste.
This gives an aged effect.





To stick I used double sided with foam it gives relief.
For the little hearts I applied very light blue embossing powder.





For the "Lattice Heart" and "Tiny Leaf Stems" chipboards I applied "Café au lait" embossing powder.
I chose very pastel shades.





To finish with the title I also worked with embossing powder. 
I like the soft effect of these pastel shades.







Here it is finished, I hope that you will have liked it and that during a few minutes you will have forgotten this sad world.


Take advantage of the time to create and above all take care of yourself!