Wednesday, April 8, 2020

' Blood Sweat & Gears' layout
By Rachael Funnell

Hello Everyone!
Today I have my first share for this month...


This masculine/grungy layout featuring a photo 
I captured last yr of my son, hubby & nephew...
And have incorparated  some awesome chipboard 
pieces, including a few from the Steampunk range!!!

2 Crafty Chipboard I've used::


Steampunk cog strip
A Couple of medium stars from the stars pack
 Tiny stars from ATC - Tiny Hearts & Stars 
2019
a  couple medium Steampunk gears
Corner Steampunk 2
Blood Sweat & Gears


Starting with the perect title for this page
 'Blood, Sweat & Gears' & 2019
Both inked with black...


To incorporate the assortment of stars used for 
the page I inked the ATC - Tiny Stars and
other sized stars with either black or brown.....


The base page used, already had a great steampunk cluster image
SO I decided to ink a the Steampunk Strip with a teal,
adhering it over part of the image, then finishing it with a
couple of the Medium Steampunk gears that I had inked blue....


Lastly the Corner Steampunk 2 
I randomly inking this again with a brown & the 
adding another Medium Steampunk gear 
that I had inked blue..
Finalizing my layout with splattering of gold paint...


Hopefully I hve inspired you in some way  
 to create your next masculine page...
Take care & until next time!