Sunday, March 1, 2020

"Time Is Precious"
decorative panel wire circle
by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone!

For my first inspiration of this month of March, I chose to create a creation with one of the new "10" Decorative Panel, this one is the Wire Circle"

"Time is Precious"




2Crafty Chipboards used :

- 6x4 Phrase sticks 1
- 10 decorative Panel Wire Circle 1
- Foliage Set 8
- Corner Hannahs Flourish







As always I applied a layer of gesso on each chipboard.


On the "decorative panel wire circle" chipboard, I applied a new embossing powder
Rusty tin roof - golden rust speckled with yellow spots, red spots and golden glitter. 
I love the effect of this new texture.

On the "Corner Hannahs Flourish" chipboard I also applied "Purely white" embossing powder and pink metallic wax.





I did the same on the "Foliage Set 8" chipboards.
This new foliage set is splendid!









For the title I just applied pink metallic wax.




Flowers and embellishments to showcase these beautiful chipboards.
I hope my creation will give you ideas.


Good creation and see you soon!