Sunday, December 1, 2019

"The Magic of Christmas"
Layout and VIDEO by Marie Sabatier


This is my first page of this month of December.

This will be the first Christmas with my grandson. 
I was inspired by this picture taken just after his birth and with the arrival 
of Christmas I chose this theme but with soft tones.

I also realized a step by step video.






TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE








2Crafty Chipboards used :

- The Magic of Christmas
- Leafy Christmas Frame 1
- Majestic Reindeers
- Foliage Set 6




I show you some close-ups but do not hesitate to watch the video
to follow every detail.


These Christmas chipboards are totally extraordinary.



The fine dainty foliage pieces, add so much to the paper version.



Super cute Reindeer below with his heat embossed finish.





I love the effect obtained with the embossing powder on the title.





Finally I really like the rendering of my page that I wanted sweet.


I hope you will have appreciated too.