Saturday, November 23, 2019

'Daddy's Girl Forever'
Layout by Rachael Funnell


Hello everyone!
Rach back with you all today, sharing this layout I created 
using some FABULOUS 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces....


Daddy's girl - Title
6x6 Crazy stitched panel
Mini Camera
Fine word Forever from set 1 
2018


For my 'Daddy's Girl' title I started by giving it a coat of gesso &
once it had dried, I coloured it using some 'Cracked Pistacho' &
 'Spun Sugar' Distress Crayons..


I then inked the fine word "Forever" with black ink
and incorporated this in my title...


Using a larger Camera from the Mini Camera set
and with a dry paint brush, I ever so lightly painted on the gesso, 
making sure not to loose any of the camera delicate details..
Finishing off the Camera by inking the edges black!

The 2018 I gave it two thick coats of gesso before 
colouring it with the same distress Crayon 'Spun Sugar'. 


Lastly the 6x6 Crazy Stitched Panel,
I first gave it a coat of gesso, & once dry I cut it up 
into lots of smaller pieces and glued them randomly
 on my onto the base....



Thanks for stopping by.
I hope I have inspired you 
 in some way!!!

Until next time  xx