Thursday, November 28, 2019

CSI november cases by Badbarbie


This month 2Crafty offers beautiful chipboards with CSI challenges.

As a member of the creative team, we had the opportunity to participate as well.


This is the 300 case  :


Among the items here are the ones I decided to use:

- Text pattern
- Flowers
- Bike
-Quote stickers
- Color palette




Love the colour palette of this challenge which I have created with watercolours and stamping.


Perfect chipboard pieces for my photo, love the little bike and the Decorative Dangling piece is
so dainty.

I've kept the colours of the chipboard in keeping with the challenge palette.



I also cracked for the case 302 :

- Old paper according to the tones of the illustration  
-The number 9 for my 9 boxes
- Old cut paper
- Old ornaments




For my chipboard elements, I have chosen some smaller elements that fitted nicely on the squares and has used White Gesso with randome stamping on them to symbolize the newspaper clue in the challenge.


Title fits nicely above


Smallest of the Messy Square frames, perfect to house my other elements.



Used products :








Here is the link to take part in the November challenges