Wednesday, November 27, 2019

"Christmas in Pink"
By Di Garling


Hi there 2Crafty fans, thanks so much for stopping by.
Today I have a pink Christmas layout to share with you
& naturally I have used lots of gorgeous 2Crafty chipboard pieces.


 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Sybill's Name Plate
Christmas Mini Word Set #1
Stellar Snow Flakes
PLUS A NEW & SOON TO BE RELEASED FLOURISH
(Not even named yet it is sooo new)


To start with I have done some stencilling using lots of glitter
but unfortunately it is very hard to see all the glitter in a photo !!!

I then cut the gorgeous NEW flourish 
(which is so new it doesn't even have a name yet)!!!
in half & used it beneath my photos. That's the versatility of chipboard.


All the chipboard pieces were treated in the same way.

Three coats of white acrylic paint (so that it would be stark white).

Then the little "Mini Christmas Word" & the "Sybill's Name Plate"
were then given a wipe over with a pink ink pad. Too easy.


Both the flourish & the stars are smothered in glitter too to 
make them all sparkly but as I said earlier, you cannot showcase
sparkle in a photo unfortunately. 


Viola, all finished. I do hope you like my Christmas in pink  layout & that 
maybe I have inspired you to try an alternate Christmas colour scheme too.

Until next time.....

TO VISIT MY BLOG