Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Summer & Sun - by Badbarbie

 Hi 2 Crafty fan!

I love walking on the edge of a marina to admire boats and sailboats.
It always makes beautiful pictures.

I wanted a little lightness and soft colors for my creation 
and really wanted to used my line word chipboard "Summer" and "Sun".

For all of my chipboards and bubble paints I used : pink, turquoise and light blue.



Once again, I do title in 3 different colors (embossed powders)
 and make a little dip in white paint.



For my mandala, I used spray and I overlap the colors
 (you can see the purple between the pink and the blue-green)



For 3D effect on my flamingo, 
I used embossed powder after my watercolor paint.

Little bit of Irresistible pink transparent to splash with white circle paint.


3D bubbles from 49andMarket.

2 Crafty Chipboard products :











Now Im sure you wanna play with your chippies too!

Go to your craft room and show us your creation!