Thursday, August 29, 2019

Adventure ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

Hi!

Today I'm sharing a layout I created that has a bit of an 'outdoorsy' feel to it!



I have used four different chippie pieces on my layout today; they are:




Here are some close up images of my piece - and some info on how I altered these gorgeous chippie pieces!


I misted one of the smaller butterflies with some orange, coated it with Glossy Accents and then adhered it to a fussy cut butterfly.



Aren't these leafy silhouettes divine!?  I gave mine a coat of olive green mist and some Glossy Accents.


I coated both my swaying branches with a pastel metallic minty green mist and then adhered them so that they framed my photograph; I applied some Glossy Accents to the leaves.

I chalked my title with brown and added some Glossy accents.


After misting my Ivy Cluster with some green metallic mist, I drew on some veins and I used my metallic gel pen in copper to add some highlights.

Hope you all have an absolutely gorgeous day further!

Cheerio!