Wednesday, January 23, 2019

"This is Me' by Rachael Funnell


Hello 2 Crafty fans!
Rach with you sharing my second bit of  January inspiration,
this layout featuring ME and some GORGEOUS 2Crafty chipboard pieces.... 

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
6" Mandala 1
Autumn leaves
12" Boho floral arrow
This is Me (title)
Light bulb word set 
Winter leaves


I've used some Mintay papers, next I added some stamping on my background.....
 Then inspired by my layout from earlier in the month, I've used the Rose Gold beewax 
paste again. Applying the paste by using my finger to apply to the 6" Mandala
 & a few of the Autumn and Winter leaves





The rest of the chipboard pieces I started with by giving them coats of gesso... 
The title This is Me has three coats, letting each coat dry before applying the next coat!!!


The 12" Boho floral arrow & Moment Light bulb have a single coat of gesso,
 then finished of the Boho floral arrow by colouring in the flower with Peach & guava 
gelatos AND the peach gelato around the edge of the bulb.... 




Thanks for stopping by & I'll be back next month with more...   x