Tuesday, January 1, 2019

"Christmas Beauty"
Layout by Marie Sabatier





Hello dear friends, I present you my best wishes for this new year 2019, 
full of happiness ... and health. I am proud and very happy to continue
 to share with you my creations with our wonderful chipboard.

For this first page of the year I stayed in the spirit of Christmas !

 2Crafty Chipboards used :


- Christmas beauty
- Wispy Christmas page frame
- 12 X 12 clock faces
- Fine snowflakes
- Noel

To give shine to my page I used to cover the chipboard 
"Wispy Christmas page frame" 
"Clock faces" 
 "Fine snowflakes" 


I used flakes of gilding that I applied on a layer of gloss gel that 
gives a beautiful effect, just what I wanted. 


Close-ups on "Wispy Christmas page frame" 
I find this chipboard so beautiful.


Close-ups on chipboard "Clock faces" and "Fine snowflakes".


For the title and the word NOEL I applied a layer of white gesso that I then
 covered with embossing powder color "Purely white" and sprinkled with thin glitter.







Here is my first page of the year, I hope you liked it.

See you soon.