Wednesday, December 12, 2018

"The Magic of Christmas"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


I present to you a new page in the spirit of the magic of Christmas.
 I was inspired to create this page by the chipboard "Blitzen".
 It is such a magical design...

"The Magic of Christmas"

For the chipboard "Blitzen" and for the title, I just applied a
 layer of white gesso that I covered with a  "nuvo" silver color.


For the "Fern Leaf" chipboard, after applying a layer of white gesso,
 I inked it with a black and silver color. 
Then I added some embossing powder to get relief.


For "Turkish Lanterns" chipboards I applied an "Obviously Black" embossing powder.


To finish the chipboard "Fine Snowflakes" I used 
an embossing powder Transparent glitter.



2Crafty chipboard used :
- The magic of Christmas
- Blitzen
- Turkish Lanterns
- Fern Leaf Set
- Fine Snowflakes



I hope you liked my layout today.

Thank you for your visit !!