Thursday, November 15, 2018

Some November Inspiration
By Di Garling
"Love You"


Hello there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share with you that I actually created the
background of late one night after I had finished teaching a class in Perth recently.

I just began to play & before I knew it I had created this mixed media background!!
I just knew it would come in handy.

 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Thistle Shrub
Pointed Doiley Frame
Pretty Dandelions
ATC Word Banner Set #1


For the "LOVE YOU" word banner I simply gave it a light wipe over with some
 white acrylic paint, not too much as I wanted to be sure the words stood out.


 Next up on the "Thistle Shrub" I firstly base coated it in white paint
& then coloured it this lovely charcoal colour with some Lindy's Magicals. 


I just love this "Pointed Doiley Frame" just the perfect piece
to highlight my photo. I heat embossed it white.


I also used three pieces of the "Pretty Dandelions" tucked in around the flowers.
These were simply painted in a couple of coats of white acrylic paint.

All my papers & flowers are from 49and Market.

I just knew this mixed media background would come in handy
& when teamed with lots of pretties it just worked so well.

Well thats all from me today.
See you back here later in the month with more.

MY BLOG...