Thursday, November 1, 2018

November Inspiration "Love"
By Marie Sabatier
Layout and VIDEO TUTORIAL

I present for you my first inspiration for November.

"LOVE"

My inspiration for this page came from the beautiful chipboard "Fine Floral Set" that I find really beautiful, the beauty of the photo, the colors of paper, gilding and sparkling.


 On each chipboard I applied a layer of white gesso and then some embossing powder. 
I contrasted two colors, a rather dark blue and a golden pink to stand out on the papers.


For the leaves I inked with a green color so as to bring out the shine.


To finish on the chipboards I applied a thin layer of golden wax
 to give shine in harmony with the paper.


Here are some close ups:-


For even more details, watch my video.


 TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE





2Crafty Chipboard Used :
- Arrow Word Set 2
- Fine Floral Set
- Lattice-Leaf-Set


Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit with us today.

See you soon !