Tuesday, September 18, 2018

'Isn't She Lovely' layout by Hetty Hall

Hi there 2Crafty friends and welcome to another blog post!


Products Used:
- 11" Flowery Frame
- Fencing Wire Panel
- Isn't She Lovely Sentiment
- Leaf Set 1


Such gorgeous new products, just love how delicate they all are!


I added some silver embossing powder to the sentiment. Just love all the pastel colours in the papers so wanted to make sure I kept it all in tune.


I bought some pearl metallic paint dabber the other day and just love it. It has a beautiful coverage and I added this to both the 'Fencing Wire Panel'Leaf Set 1 and the '11" Flowery Frame'. It also ended up giving it some lovely texture and more of a shabby chic look.


Of course I added some gorgeous '49 and Market' flowers and a bit of lace for some texture from my stash.


Thanks so much for popping in, I hope you were inspired. Why not go and check your nearest stockist for some of this beautiful new '2Crafty Chipboard'.



Thank you so much, please check back again tomorrow for some more '2Crafty' inspiration!

Hugs

Hetty