Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Cat Wedding by Elena Martynova

Hello, my friends!
 I invite you to attend a cat wedding!!! 
In Russia the most popular names for cats is Murka (for cat-girls) and Barsik (for the cat - boys :)))
 I make these toys out of fabric, then I tint them in coffee and paint with acrylics.



 Cats will live here in this box. I decorated it with openwork hearts by 2Crafty.
 The headline on the box is Together forever.

 The cover, the walls and the bottom are soft, fleece is laid inside, and covered with
cotton on top. I additionally decorated the sides of the box with wide lace.


 On the lid is also lace, chiffon petals, Prima flowers and faceted stones.

 For kittens in a box a lot of space. Maybe the newlyweds will put in it
 some more memorabilia from the wedding.

 Greeting card for the newlyweds. I put a headline on it "Happy day".
 How I like this gazebo!!! The finest openwork chipboard !!! I was saving it for
 my wedding album, but it was so snug on the card that I left it. :)))


 For card I took art collection paper from Prima's Love Story.


 To the prima flowers I added leaves carved from chipboard.

2Crafty Chipboard used:

Thank you again for stopping by and it was such an honor to be here in this wonderful team!