Tuesday, August 7, 2018

"Escape" - Em's August share

Hi 2Crafty friends, 
Emma here today to share my first creation for the month of August.
I used 4 different pieces of chipboard for this creation.





And here is how I used them......


I had fun getting a little messy with this one. Letting the ink drip down my page
and seeing the different shades of colour come through the distress oxide.

My chipboard elements were simply 'inked' with distress oxides and then
sprayed with a resist spray to get a different finish on them.



The 'escape' title piece I left just inked with no other finish on it.


 Same with the Tiny frame, I left it inked only. I love these frames, I chose to
 cut this one in half to use in 2 places rather then use them as a frame in full.


 If you look closely you can see the dots the resist spray creates on the chippy.
 I love the slight grunge feel it gives, plus a slight sheen too.

I hope the colours and chippy inspires you to create and I will see you later in
 the month with another share showcasing the epic 2crafty chippy.

Em xx