Monday, July 30, 2018

"Treasure" by Sabrina Turpin

Hi 2Crafty friends!

Today I would like to share with you a layout I just completed that features my daughter
 Mila, having just undone her braids. Now proud of her wavy hair as we're visiting an
 indoor surf center. I wanted to prepare a fitting layout, with a warm, Hawaiian feel.



For the title, "Treasure", part of the "Fine Word Set 1", I used a shabby white embossing enamel.
  For the "Dreamcatchers" chipboard, behind the picture, I used a bronze embossing powder.


For the "Foliage Set 3", I used a blue-gold opaline paint and inked the board with a black ink.


On the "Indian Feathers", at the top-left of the flowers, I roughly applied black ink on the
 contours while leaving the chipboards their natural color. For the other "Indian Feathers",
 on each side of the title, I used rose-gold wax and traced the groves with a black ink pen. 
I also inked the border of the feathers with black ink.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...


Indian Feather M00469
Fine Word Set 1 M00656
Dreamcatchers M00570
Foliage Set 3 M00569

That's all for today! I hope you like the result and that it inspired you for
 your own creations! See you soon with more ideas!