Saturday, May 19, 2018

Soft Box and Card by Elena Martynova

 Hi lovelies! Elena here with a little inspiration for you!

This set of boxes and cards I made as a gift to my mother.
 Even though I have been scrapbooking for 5 years, I do something
 for my Mother very rarely.
I do not know why :)))



  I really had fun using the Frame Yvette's to create a neat design for this box.


 I also added a lovely butterfly and put it on a chiffon flower.
It turned out very gently and gracefully!


 I attached the second butterfly on the other side of the frame.


That's what my box looks like inside. 


In the card I wrote for my Mother a few warm words :))) 
I think it would be nice to reread. Because we so rarely tell our mothers that we love them!


 

Openwork heart as a symbol of my great love for my Mother.



For this project, I used the following awesome 2Crafty Chipboard:




OK, that is all from me today!!! Thanks so much for stopping by, 
I hope you will take the time to follow the blog, 
and also check out our Facebook Page!! 

See you again next month!!
Have a great day!!

Elena