Thursday, October 5, 2017

October Inspiration + VIDEO Tutorial
By Kareen Dion

Hello everyone!

It's Kareen with you today and it's time to share some October inspiration!
Well, as summer ended here in Canada... I'm so not ready for Winter.
But I love fall, my favorite season!! 

Anyways, today, I'm sharing with you, two layouts.
The first layout is one with my daughter. I took this picture this Summer. 
She has such a bright and contagious smile.

I used the stunning Handdrawn Feathers, they are so gorgeous!!
I love them!! I also used the Grid Bits which I embossed in a teal color.
I think it enhances the layout. Finally I used the title Shine from the Fine Word Set 2.

"Shine"


The word Shine from the Fine Word Set 2 has been embossed in white. 
I love how curly and feminine this looks.


For the Grid Bits, I also embossing them with a green/teal powder. 
It matches perfectly the rest of my page.


And the Handdrawn Feathers!! Also so feminine, perfect for this layout.




2Crafty Chipboards used : 
- Handdrawn Feathers
- Fine Word Set 2
- Grid Bits

**********



For my second layout, I think I gave it a summer style without even thinking about it!
The picture is with the godmother of my daughter and with my son. I cherish her a lot, 
she's more than family, but also a very close friend.

For this layout I used the Climbing Rose Bush, which I cut in pieces.
I wanted to do a cluster style around my picture. I add the Lattice Leaf Set 
and I finally used the Hello Love chipboard as a title. 

"Hello Love"

I put a layer of white gesso on the Climbing Rose Bush
and then I used white embossing powder.


For the Lattice Leaf Set, I begin with a layer of white paint, 
then pink paint and finished with holographic embossing powder.




I did the same thing with the Hello Love title as the Lattice Leaf Set.


And here is the video :

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE...

2Crafty Chipboards used : 
Climbing Rose Bush
- Lattice Leaf Set
- Hello Love title


Thanks for being here today!
I hope you found some inspiration!!!
See you again in November!