Monday, April 10, 2017

''Love'' by Sandra Bernard

''Love''

Hi people, I'm back for the second time in April to show my pink-clean-roses layout.
A little girls in a climbing rose... what a beautiful effect!


 2Crafty chipboards used:
mini Word set 2
Pointed doily frames 
Lattice leaves
Climbing rose brush

I started my layout with a watercolor paper. I put some
water all over and I added some pink ink. 


Then, I glude my climbing rose already with white gesso onto my background.
 I played with my watercolor pencil and waterfilled brush to add some color on it.


I altered the paper leaves and Lattice leaves (with white gesso) to create movement.


I made the focus of my picture with the pointed doily frame, also with gesso on it.

I added the ''love'' title from Word set 2 and I added some ink drops.


Have a nice time playing with 2crafty chipboards!



See you, 
san xx