Monday, December 5, 2016

December Layouts + 2 Videos
By Anita Bownds

Hi
Anita here with you today sharing my last layouts for 2Crafty.
I've had an amazing time on the team & with that being said here are my layouts.


"We Are Family"
With this layout I wanted to use the colors pink,black and gold
I inked "fancy damask doily shapes" with gold ink and half my "title".


Here is my process video of my layout.


Here is a close up of my title with the two colours.


Here is a close up of the "Big fancy damask" tucked under my photo layers.


I added in the "Little fancy damask" in  and added a embelishment on top.




  2 crafty Products used...
word-we are family
paadornments1
Fancy-Damask


"Cherish"
I was thinking when I started this layout I wanted it  to be really girly 
so I chose the colour pink,yellow and grey with the greens of the leaves
and lots of bling.


Here is my process video of my layout.



I inked the frames with pink ink and took out the centers.


I made my own little crape paper embellishment with a punched glitter heart
in the center for my title to sit on and I inked my title with gold.


Here is a whole view of my frame with bling.
I inked with light pink ink.


 I added the key under a punched glitter heart 
I inked it gold.


Here is the other frame I inked light pink and added a little banner in the middle.


 2Crafty products used...

Circle-Dot-Frames
Keyholes-Locks
Mini-Words-2
Frames Tiny Kathleen's




Thanks for popping by, I hope you have enjoyed my layouts & that 
I have given you a little inspiration.
Happy Crafting..xx