Sunday, May 15, 2016

May Inspiration - Two Layouts To Share
By Di Garling


"My Everything"

Hi there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by the blog. Today I have two layouts to share with you.

  But before we start....
Please remember while you are here  to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.
 
My first layout features my God daughter when she was pregnant.
To start off I did a watercolour background.



2Crafty Chipboard Used
My Everything - title
Fine Leafy Bush
Chicken Wire Panel
Tiny Leaf Stems


Next up I gave the title a light coat of gesso followed by a some Shimmerz 
"Chocolate Diamondz". I also treated some "Tiny Leaf Stems" in the same
 way & popped a few of those around my layout too.


I cut the "chicken wire panel" into pieces & tucked a few in around my layout
& I just left these in their raw state. I wanted it to match the kraft colour flowers.


Lots of layers, stamping & a flair button.


Next came the "Fine Leafy Bush", which I treated the same as the title. Then I cut
it into several pieces & just popped them in here & there around the layout.



"Today & Everyday"

For my second layout I have gone with a very pastel mixed media 
background background & lots of fussy cutting.


2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Corner Swirly Heart Set
Leafy Shrub Set #3
Today & Everyday title


All of my chipboard pices on this layout were treated in the same way.
First a coat of gesso as a base coat, followed by a coat of purple metallic
acrylic paint & then I brushed them over with a little copper mica powder
which I watered down to make it light.

Love this title.


I absolutely adore this "Corner Swirly Heart". They come with
two in a pack but as you can see I have only used the one here.


It really is so delicate & makes the perfect embellishment to draw the eye to the photo.



Next I have poked pieces of the "Leafy Shrub Set #3" here & there amongst the flowers.


Well thats all from me today. I hope you like my layouts & that I have
inspired you just a little. If you do, please be sure to leave a comment.

Until next time.



 
Photobucket