Friday, January 8, 2016

January Shares With Beck BT
Plus a VIDEO


Hi, it's Beck Beattie here. 
 Welcome to the New year!! I'm here with my January inspiration shares
I had lots of fun with paint and sprays this month while creating my pages.  I have
 two different style projects for you showing some different uses for your chipboard. 
 
 
Please remember while you are here  to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.
 
 
"Happy"


 For my first page I wanted to share a sweet feminine page full of paintery fun and glimmer.
  I used lots of Shimmerz paint on this page and oh how much fun it was to create.

I created a video to show the fun I had creating this page.

To view VIDEO CLICK HERE...






Along with the Shimmerz paints I used lots of new Indigoblu stamps that
 are soon to be released, so hope you enjoy the early sneak peek of those.  

   2Crafty Chipboards Used:
11" Hibiscus Frame 
Leafy Twig branches
Cassie's Flourishes
Happy loopy font
 




 
"Happy Birthday Card"
Today I have a fun masculine style card to share.  I really had so much fun creating this one!  
I started out with some stencilling in the background using Fun Stamper's Journey 
chevron stencil and Color splash in Shimmer Gold.  


I sprayed the cog border piece with Fun Stampers Journey Shimmer Silver spray.   
I just love the metallic effect it instantly gave the chipboard!



I simply coloured up the chevron bits with a red marker -
 such a quick and easy way to color up the chipboard!


The 'Happy Birthday' words were easily painted up with Indigoblu black Gesso


Add some lovely interest to your chipboard by mopping up various colours of sprays
 from your craft mat one at a time and you get this neat effect!


Finish off with some splatter of watered down black gesso for a cool grungy effect!


2Crafty Chipboards Used:
Mini Sampler set 1
Cog Border
Turkish Lattive Panel
Happy Birthday Card pack


    


  Hope you got to welcome in the new year in a fine way and wish you all
the prosperity of the New year!   
 

I hope you enjoyed my share this month on the 2Crafty blog!

Happy Crafting
xxx Beck BT
 
Photobucket