Friday, September 12, 2014

September Share With Anita Rodway


Hey there scrappy peeps!!! I'm back this month
to share 2 projects I have done using some fantastic
2Crafty Chipboard. Here's the first one:

'We Are Family'



2Crafty products used

Circle Revolution Frames



Circles (6x6 sheet)

 Family (Loopy font)

I wanted my photo to be the main focus & I
have not over-embellished. I've kept it all neutral colours.


I've coloured the 'family' using a silver pocsa paint
pen & added detail to the circles using a black pen.



Loving circles at the moment - how bout you?!






 Next is an off the page project I created on an 8x8 canvas.

'Beautiful Minds Inspire Others'


This hangs on my craftroom wall - I love how it turned out!!
The 'beautiful' title really makes it pop!
  
2Crafty products used 

beautiful  (Loopy font)
 

Leafy Rounds


I have painted the 'leafy round' with gesso &
then added pops of the teal & yellow colours on it.



I have painted the 'beautiful' title with acrylic paint & then
added a coat of glossy accents to give it an epoxy look.


 

Thanks for popping by & taking a look :)


And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

Anita xo

Photobucket