Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May Shares with Lindy Gillespie

Hello and welcome to the 2 Crafty Blog.
 
Today I have 3 projects to show you
featuring lots of fabulous 2 crafty chipboard pieces.


"Sweet"



2 Crafty Products Used:
Polaroid Assortment Frames
Corner Flower Vine
Film Strip Tiny
Sweet Loopy Font


I cut the Corner Flower Vine in half 
and only used one piece.
Painted gesso to all pieces
of chipboard,then using some
gelatos in gold I added some water
 to thin out the colour and to act like 
watercolor.



Polaroid Assortment pieces
I treated the same way except I
painted it a  little lighter.



Title "Sweet"- I treated in the same manner as above.


"Right Here Right Now"

2 Crafty Chipboard products used 
"Doilies"
"Chevron Bits"
"Serena Swirl"
"Right Here Right Now"


Chevron Bits - inked with Versamark - Gingerbread


 Doilies- inked with Black Coal (Prima)


Serena Swirl - Inked Versamark Gingerbread.



Title Right Here Right Now - sealed  title with gesso then 
misted with pale green.



My third share for today is a challenge 
over at Maja Designs 



"Beautiful"


2 Crafty Chipboard used 
"Beautiful Loopy Font"
"Nest of Hearts"
"Moroccan  Panel"




The chipboard on this layout were simply  inked in different 
colours to stand out with the darker background.

Moroccan Panel - inked with Black Versamark 




 "Loopy Font Beautiful" - Painted  in white silk acrylic glaze.




"Nest of Heats" - inked with Black Versamark.


Thanks for calling by, I hope I have inspired you to play with some 
2Crafty Chipboard.


Photobucket