Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Some "Shabby Chic" Cards
By Di Garling


Hello 2 Crafty fans.  Today I want to show you some cards I have made using lots of  2 Crafty chipboard. They make a fabulous range of shapes etc  which are made especially for cards & ATC's. Just the right size. Also I have used the 2 Crafty chipboard Card Greetings. They do packs with all sorts of different greetings from "Happy Birthday", "Best Wishes", Get Well", "Thank You" & "Happy Mothers Day" to mention just a few. These make card making just so easy, you don't even have to get your stamps out. Too easy.


As well as using one of the 2 Crafty  "Happy Birthday" card greetings I have also used
 Butterflies  (20 per pack) atc007
Folk  Hearts  (11 per pack) atc20


Here I have used a 2 Crafty  "Best Wishes" chipboard card  greeting as well as
Mini Bycycles  (2 per pack)  M00398
 Butterfly (20 per pack)  atc007


On this card I have used a 2 Crafty chipboard "Happy Mothers Day" card greeting as well as
Flourish #2  (10 per pack)  atc018
Folk Heart  (20 per pack)  atc007


Another Mothers Day card using the same chipboard card greeting as the last one as well as
Roses Torso  (2 per pack)  atc034
Doiley  (2 per pack)  m00383
Butterfly  (20 per pack)  atc007


On this Thank You card I have used another 2 Crafty chipboard card greeting as well as the
Butterfly  atc007 (There are several sizes in each pack)


On this Get Well card this is also another one of the 2 Crafty chippie card greetings as well as
Flourish Frame  (2 per pack) & Butterfly.

On all of these chipboard pieces I have simply painted them with some acrylic paints, dried them off with a hair dryer & then given them all a quick coat of "Irredescent Medium". I have also use the "Irredescent Medium" on all of these flowers as well. It really gives whatever you put it on a really beautiful shimmer. All of the flowers, ribbons & lace are from Green Tara.
I hope I have given you a few ideas for using the fabulous 2 Crafty chipboard on cards as well as on your layouts. They make a whole range of the cutest little miniture chippie pieces especially for
 Cards & ATC's. Pop over to their website & see for yourselves. 
I will be teaching some of these cards in some classes at my shop this month, so if you are interested, you can go over to my shop blog for details.http://www.just-fabulicious.blogspot.com.au/
Thanks for stoppin by.
Until next time.   Cheers Di  xoxo