Monday, May 7, 2012

"Enjoy this Moment" by Nina

Hi 2Crafty followers,

Nina here today, and i'm all excited to share with you another creation using 2Crafty Chipboard!

Some weeks ago, when Vanessa forwarded to me some of the new 2Crafty products, i immediately gravatated towards the chipboard quote "Enjoy this Moment, the Moment is your Life".  I love the 2Crafty titles and quotes.  They make creating really easy, and for me, that means i do not have to use heaps of brain-power to think of a title or quote to add to my layout!!  Love them!!

Here is the layout i created.  It has been kept rather simple, as i wanted the 2Crafty quote to be the star of the show layout!


I painted the chipboard quote with black acrylic paint, so that it would really have an impact on this layout.  I also cut the quote into two seperate pieces, so it could be used more creatively.

I have also used one of the new Delicate Butterflies which has been coloured using glimmermist.

Here is a close up ...




Thanks for stopping by the 2Crafty Blog,  stay happy and keep creating!!
Smiles,
Nina