Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mates - Kerryn

I am so glad my working week is now over, I can finally finish getting ready for Christmas. What about you, how are your plans going?

I managed to squeeze in some scrapping over the weekend, despite our crazy schedule and of course my 2 Crafty chipboard was never far from my hot little hands.
I decided to tackle one of this month's Stuck?! sketches and went for a cool grungy look. I've used Skulls1 and Cog Border as masks first, spraying 2 different colours of glimmermist in different places, I then outlined the skulls with a sharpie pen to define them better. I made sure I put the skulls to good use after and added them to my page, they have been outlined as well.
You will also see a yummy Lusius Swirl lightly inked with pinecone and a couple of pieces from the School Icon pack, coloured/doodled with a Sharpie pen too. Love my pens :) and just love getting grubby.

Very happy with my page and love how the chippie pieces finished everything off. That's all from me for now, but might surprise ya with more later.
Hopefully I have given you the incredible urge to grab some 2 Crafty chipboard and start scrapping tonight.

Photobucket

Photobucket