Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sweet Sounds - Anthea

At 2 Crafty we have a couple of new designs, one of them is this set of Monsters. I have done a layout (below) already with one of the little guys from the set, but I couldn't resist using the cute little guys again, I mean isn't he just cute!!


I love to get out my inks and play around with different tones on my chipboard, BUT what you may not know is you can also do the same with Twinkling H20s AND you can extend their use by pairing them up with your ink pads. Here I used a white distress ink pad and then once that was dry I painted over the top with Twinkling H20s, by doing this you change how the H20s appear once they are dry, thus doubling your colour ranges!! The colours change from their deep colours to a lighter opaque type of colour, you really must try it for yourself!

I have also used a star from THIS SET as a stencil and cut out some stars from scraps of paper and matted them with cardstock.

Anthea