Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Congratulations Card - Anthea

My Cousin recently had a baby and last weekend we drove to her town for his Christening. Now never having been to a Christening I didn't know what to get them or what to put on the card for that matter (trying not to sound small minded here LOL) So I thought a good old "Congratulations" would do it, that and a cute outfit for a gift!!


I left the card to the last minute (as I *always* do) so I had to make it quick and one of the fastest ways to 'do up' chipboard is with a ink pad, I mean it dries in seconds and there is a HUGE array of colours.

So I set to stamping the ink pad on the flourish and hearts, a blue heart for the new little man and a red for the love he will bring

I don't think the card took much longer then half an hour to put together.

If you have a card or any project that uses 2 Crafty Chipboard then be sure to let us know, we would love to share it on the blog here!!

Anthea