Saturday, July 4, 2009

Easter Bunny Ears - Anthea

Hi there, Anthea here. The girls at 2 Crafty have given me access to the blog and so I can update you more about how I like to use 2 Crafty Chipboard and probably dribble on a bit too hehe. I may even announce a RAK once in a while and a comp or 2, but today I am just sharing a couple of layouts and some tips on chipboard.

Now if any of the regular readers remember I am a mum to 3 boys, so this means not much room for playing with the fabulous girly designs that 2 Crafty stocks SO when I was asked by some friends to make an album for their daughter I jumped at the chance!!


On this layout I have used some Butterflies I love this set, the size is just perfect and doesn't take over the project your working on. For these butterflies I have applied some Twinkling H20s and then once that was dry I added some Dimensional Magic to add a nice shine and dimension to the butterflies

I also used some Retro Flowers, I like to cut out similar designs from patterned paper or Felt, but having the design in chipboard saves me some time and also adds dimension to my layouts. I also covered these in Twinkling H20s, but as I love pearls and have just discovered Liquid Pearls I applied that to a little of the flowers once I have outlined the flowers using a black gel pen. When that was dry I gave that a coat of Dimensional Magic


If you have some projects using 2 Crafty chipboard why not leave a link in the comments section and we may even feature it here ;)

Anthea