I had fun decorating this Kmart Notebook for myself. They also make
beautiful gifts, especially with the festive season fast approaching.
2Crafty Chipboard used...
Foliage set 18
BeeYoutiful set
Mini Title Sticks set 5
Using my Alcohol Markers I coloured the Word Stick in a pale lemon after
the coat of Gesso of course. Then chose a yellow to go over the words to highlight
them. I cut the end to look like a flag and finished with an enamel dot. Glued it to
the flowers and tucked a piece of the Foliage underneath. This was coloured with
a few shades of green blending them with a tissue as i went.
to add in for details that coordinated with the Bee ephemera. I kept them with
just the coat of Gesso.
As you can see above I added another Honeycomb piece and more Foliage
to my layers of flowers and ephemera. They really are the finishing touches
that pull everything together. I hope you take this idea and decoarate some
Notebooks for yourself.
Until next time...
Charmane x