Friday, August 21, 2026

'Remember'
layout By Rachael Funnell

 


Hello everyone...
Rach with you sharing my second 2 Crafty inspro for this month
This FUN masculine layout, 
featuring some great 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces...


2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
Fine word set - Months
ATC - Banner set 2
2019
Mini Chunky Funky bits


Let's start with my title,
I have used the Remember Banner from ATC - Banner set 2
that is sitting on the bottom right side of photo..

First I have folded the ends of the banner, 
so that I only inking the center with Orange
leaving the ends raw... 


Next up I have added a few of these Mini Chunky Funky bits
Simply applying a thick coat of gesso and
gluing a few of these bits to created a textured background..


Lastly, a layout of mine wouldn't be complete without the date...
Here I have added the February month from the Fine word set - Months
Inking February with black & then adding a 2019, inking this with mid blue...

That's it from me....
I hope I have inpsired you in some way
Thanks so much for stopping by