Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Altered Christmas Cheer Frame by Tania Ridgwell

 Hi there!
Tania joining you today to share the Second of my DT projects for August. 
 I have altered a wooden frame. 

"Christmas Cheer"


2 Crafty Chipboard

*Christmas Cheer
*Majestic Reindeer Set
*Royal Oval Frame
*Celebration Swirls


I have used the gorgeous new Mintay "Merry & Joy" Collection to decorate the inside photo frame panels.


I first coloured all the chippie pieces with a couple of coats of gesso.  Once dry I randomly sprayed Kaisercraft Red Iridescent Spray on the Royal Oval Frame, Celebration Swirl and Christmas Cheer Title chippies.  I then sponged more gesso over the Celebration Swirl Christmas Cheer Title chippies to lighten them up.  I left the Majestic Reindeer chippies just painted with gesso. 


I added the Royal Oval Frame chippie to the centre of the frame and then added the Christmas Cheer Title.  I decorated the Frame with some Christmas Poinsettia flowers and fussy cut elements.  To finish off I tucked in a Celebration Swirl chippie to the flower cluster along the bottom of the Frame and the Majestic Reindeer chippies to the bottom right of the Frame.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Altered Christmas Frame.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.
Tania xx