Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Love of my Life
By Charmane Sharp



Using papers by Uniquely Creative I created this Pinky Peach layout of my
hubby and I on Mother's Day. 




2Crafty Chipboard used…

Title- Love of my Life
Foliage set 18
Mini Branches 
Frame Ingrid’s
Corner Swirly Heart set




My new favourite Alcohol Markers were pulled out to transform my chipboard
 after a coat of Gesso. I love how easy it is to get an ombre finish on my title with
 two shades of peach and then add a little pizazz with a coat of clear embossing
 powder. At the base of my flowers I added some Foliage coloured with three Sage
shades and cut piece of Mini Branches in brighter green shades to contrast.




On my corner composition I began with the Ingrid's Frame on the base
which I coloured with some pale Apricot shades and finished with a coat
of clear embossing powder. Then added more of the Foliage and Mini
Branches cut up to sit at the bottom. Built my fussy cutting on top and
added a small doily to complete my cluster.




To bring in a bit more love reflecting my title I placed the Corner Swirly
 Heart over some flowers and lace that framed my photo. Alcohol Markers
in light pinks blended together gave a lovely appearance especially with 
the shiny clear embossed coat.




More Foliage and Mini Branches pieces were added to my fussy cut
grouping on the side of the layout extending the printed leaves on the
paper. I hope you enjoyed my romantic layout and give Alcohol
Markers a go for yourself.


Until next time...

Charmane x