Hello everyone,
I'm happy to be back today to share my first inspiration for August with you.
For this layout, I chose a photo of my grandson, Milan. Even though this photo wasn't taken in a garden, I immediately felt that it matched this beautiful floral and garden-inspired design perfectly. I chose chipboards that would naturally extend the scene while adding texture and dimension to the page.
"Captured -You have my whole Heart"
2Crafty Chipboard used:
As always, I started by applying a coat of white gesso to all my chipboards. I then coloured them using Frayed Burlapand Vintage Photo Distress Oxides to achieve a softly aged look.
The Iron Fence blends beautifully into the design, extending the garden feel of the page. Its aged finish helps it become part of the background while still adding texture and interest.
I used Hexagon Outline Frame Set Milan's photo. I love how its delicate design draws the eye to the photo while adding depth without overwhelming the layout. I added Hexastrip to introduce a subtle geometric element. It adds texture and balance while complementing the floral details throughout the page.
The phrase "Captured – You Have My Whole Heart" was the perfect choice for this layout. It beautifully expresses the love I have for my grandson, Milan. After colouring the chipboard with Distress Oxides, I added a very light touch of White Gold metallic wax to the word Captured to give it a subtle shimmer.
I hope this layout inspires you to incorporate 2Crafty Chipboard into your own projects.
Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll be back soon with another inspiration!







