Hi there!
Tania joining you today to share the first of my DT projects for August.
I have created a layout.
I have created a layout.
"Click Capture"
2 Crafty Chipboard Used:
*11" Floral Heart Frame
*6 x 6 Circle Frame Set
*Click Capture Title
*Fancy Set 2 Borders
I have used the beautiful Uniquely Creative 'Sweet as Honey' Collection to create the base for my Layout.
I first gave all the chippie pieces a couple of coats of gesso. Once dry I sprayed Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mustard Spray onto the Click Capture Title, Fancy Border & Circle Frame chippies. For the Floral Heart Frame chippie I mixed some of the Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mustard Spray with gesso to lighten the colour. I used the lighter mixed colour to paint the actual Heart part of the frame and used a darker shade of the Mustard spray to paint the flowers on the Heart.
I added the Floral Heart Frame chippie to my base page, tucked in my photo under the left side of the Frame. I cut the the Fancy Border chippie into pieces and tucked the pieces under my photo. I added lots of paper blooms and coordinating die cuts around the Floral Heart Frame chippie. I randomly tucked in some of the Circle Frame chippies amongst the paper blooms. To finish off my page I added the Click Capture Title chippie.
Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.
Tania xx





