Hi there!
Tania joining today to share the second of my DT projects for July. I have created another layout.
"Enjoy Life"
2 Crafty Chipboard used:
*Boho Flower Set 1
*Heart Bubbles
*Window Shutter Set 4
I have used the beautiful Uniquely Creative 'Ultraviolet Delight' Collection to create the base for my Layout.
I first painted all the chippie pieces with a couple of coats of gesso. I then randomly sprayed all the chippie pieces with Kaiser Lavender Iridescent Spray and patted them down with paper towel to lighten the colour.
I added some paper layers under my photo and then added the Window Shutter chippies to either side of my photo. I added lots of paper flowers around my photo and then tucked in the Heart Bubbles chippies amongst the flowers. I tucked a Boho Flower chippie under the flowers along the bottom right and added another Boho Flower chippie to the top left of my photo.
That's all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.
Tania xx






