Friday, September 13, 2024

“My Beautiful Girl”
By Di Garling


Well hi there & hello, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share with you & 
it features some of our NEW pieces of our favourite
2Crafty Chipboard !!
2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Grungy Splatter Bits
"My Beautiful Girl" - title
PLUS
I used a couple of MINI words "LOVE' & "SWEET"
that they custom made up especially for me.
It is sooo great that they are able to do this
for their customers.


Both the title & the MINI words were painted in some
  black acrylic paint to make them really pop off the page.
That is the perfect title for my photos too.


Those gorgeous little "Grungy Bits" come
pre cut for you, (makes it sooo easy) I finished them off 
with a matching paint & poked them in here & there.

I was really happy how lovely this NEW "Grungy Bits"
chippie 
looked when added to my layout. 
They just finished it off perfectly. 💗


Be sure to check out all the NEW chipboard
pieces over on the website. I especially love
all the NEW titles & I am sure you will too.

I will be releasing this layout as a KIT.
For more details
CLICK HERE