Monday, September 9, 2024

'beauty within'
Layout by Rachael Funnell

 


Hello everyone!

Rach with you sharing my first bit of inspro for September...
This feminine page featuring one of my favorite humans,
 some Studio 73 - Weathered Time papers & of course some great 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Dana's Ornate Rectangle frame
Large Tribe Arrow
ATC - Mini Title set 3
2017
ATC - Butterflies


Let's start with the gorgeous Dana's Ornate Rectangle frame
Where I have given this frame to coats of gesso, I just love how it frames this photo beautifully...
Also! given two coats of gesso to the yr 2017....


Next up is the beautiful Large Tribe Arrow & one of my all time fave chipboard pieces
Simply inking this with a dusty pink... 

Then we have the super cute ATC - Butterflies & for my title using the ATC - Mini Title set 3
All of these pieces have been inked with a pale pastel pink...


Well that's it from my today...
I hope I have inpsired you in some way..
Until next time...