Monday, July 29, 2024

“Boys And Their Toys”
Layout By
Di Garling



Well hi there & hello, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share with you & of
course it features some wonderful pieces of our favourite
2Crafty Chipboard.


2Crafty Chipboard Used….
Diamond Chuck Bits
Gears
Word Bubbles
Industrial Spring Set
“Boys And Their Toys” -  title


So to start with I selected this awesome title,
"Boys and their Toys".
2Crafty make sooo many amazing titles & I thought this
one was just perfect for my photo.
I used acrylic paints to co ordinate it with my layout.

I have also used a piece from the "Diamond Chuck Bits"
below my photo to help draw they eye to it.


I have also used a piece from the "Industrial Spring Set"  behind my photo
as well as three pieces from the "Gears" set too. I have coloured these pieces
in black & highlighted them with a little bit of white to show off the details.


The last chippie piece I used was one of the
"Speech Bubbles" = COOL & placed it on top
of a little white rosette to make it pop off the page.

I will be releasing this layout as a kit.
For more details.