Friday, July 12, 2024

"A Glimpse of You"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

I am back to present you a new inspiration.
A shabby chic romantic layout using a photo of my granddaughter taken 
from the back to change the look.

"A Glimpse of You"




The chipboards used:

- A Glimpse of You
- 6" Embroidery Hoops
- Wedding Dress
- Scissor Set 



   

To start my arrangement, I used one of the largest "Embroidery Hoops" and embellished it with 
metallic wax "White Gold" and "Lucky Emerald".

I love this "Wedding Dress" chipboard.
It is covered with white gesso and a thin layer of "Alpine Ice pink" ink.
I really wanted to use it, and it seemed perfect for the theme of my page. 


For the chipboard "Scissor" I use the same wax.
Then I put it in my embellishment cluster, adding another 'Embroidery Hoops' for more details.


On the title, I first added white gesso and white acrylic paint to make it bright.
As always I give it an important place in my layout. 



I wish you found this presentation nice and it gave you some motivation to use 
this gorgeous "Wedding dress.


Thank you so much.