Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Just love our Story ~ by Robin Schelin

 Hi everyone. Welcome back to the 2Crafty blog. Glad you popped in.

  June is typically the month people associate with love. It's the most popular month to get married here in America. So, I thought I would share a love layout!


"Just love our Story"



Beautiful 2Crafty I used:

Circular Border

Film Strips -  Small 

Just love our Story

Fine Leafy Bush




Gesso, Gesso, Gesso those chippies!!

I just love the Fine Leafy Bush. You can cut it up and tuck it in anywhere. Here I placed a piece of it under the flowers. I heat embossed it with Ultra Thick Embossing Powder. 

Here also is the Film Strips - Small. I cut this piece too, using part here and part at the top of the layout. I painted it with a mix of White, Gray and Light Blue Permanent Acrylic Paint. I wanted the color to match the flowers and the blue on the paper.


I placed a little piece of the Circular Border under the photo here to add to the softness of the layout. I Just painted it with White Acrylic Paint.


Up top on the right, I added the other piece of the Film Strips - Small, and more of the Fine Leafy Bush under the flowers to mimic the flower cluster at the bottom to add symmetry. 


Next to the butterfly is another small piece of the Circular Border to balance with the piece on the other side.

And here is the fabulous title, Just love our Story. How gorgeous is this title? I mean really. I think it makes the layout. I painted 'Just love our' with White Acrylic paint, and then painted 'Story' with the same paint mixture I used on the Filmstrips. 


Hope you like this and that it has inspired you to get our your romantic photos and scrap them this month. Until next time.....

xxx